A classic lobster roll is perfect in its simplicity. Tender, sweet meat, a buttery bun, are the key ingredients to this all time favorite.6 Servings
3x Frozen Cooked Lobster 500-600g/piece
2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
2–3 tablespoons mayonnaise
Freshly ground black pepper
6 split-top hot dog buns
2 tablespoons unsalted butter, room temperature
- Finely chopped celery, parsley, onions (optional)
- Thaw the lobsters
- Remove the meat from the lobsters, chopping any large chunks into bite-size pieces.
- In a bowl, combine the lobster meat, mayonnaise, lemon juice, celery, parsley
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Brush cut sides of the rolls with melted butter and fill with the lobster salad.