1. In what condition are the products shipped?
We specially pack each individual order to ensure that your products are received in optimal condition. Each package includes a re-usable gel pack to maintain the appropriate temperature for your product(s) during shipping. All perishable products ship frozen and will arrive frozen or partially frozen.
2. Will my product remain frozen during delivery?
We ship our products in a biodegradable box with a reusable gel pack. We guarantee that product will arrive frozen or partially frozen.
3. Can I schedule my shipment for a later date?
Yes. You can schedule your shipment to be delivered on any available day for up to 30 days after the order date.
4. Can I refreeze products after they have been delivered?
As long as the product has not been completely defrosted it can be placed in the freezer without any potential harm to flavor. If the product has been completely defrosted, we do not recommend re-freezing it. Defrosted products can be kept in the refrigerator for up to 12 days in their original packaging.
5. Do you offer refunds?
6. Return & Refund Policy
If you’re looking to return or exchange your order for whatever reason, we're here to help! We offer free returns or exchanges within 24 hours of receiving your order. You can return your product for store credit, a different product, or a refund to the original payment method.
Please note the following exceptions to our return and exchange policy:
- Returned items must have no visible signs of wear or use
- Returned items must be in original condition
We may decline a refund if the above conditions are not met.
To initiate a return or exchange, please complete the following steps:
- Contact us at LINE @foodworks or call 020102500
- Take a photo evidence of the product and send via LINE or email at email@example.com
- Refund shall be processed within 7 working days.
- We will bear any shipping fees that incur.